The above photograph is of the second Beulah Baptist Church building. Note the following, which is based upon The Heritage of Caswell County, North Carolina, Jeannine D. Whitlow, Editor (1985) at 3-4 ("Beulah Baptist Church" by Clyde Everett):
Beulah Baptist Church was organized and came into existence in 1834. On September 10, 1861, Sidney S. Lea gave to the Beulah Baptist Church a certain house and lot and the right of way to the spring located on the road leading to the Red House Road. This lot contained two acres, and this is the land where the first Beulah Baptist Church was located near Blanch Prison.
The church met at Lambeth Hill School House from December 1921 to January 1922.
From 1925 to 1940, the Hudgins, Everett, and Webster families were very active in the leadership of the church. Between 1935 to 1937, the church building was moved to Highway 158, five miles east of Yanceyville, North Carolina, where Mr. Walter Lunsford allowed the church to be located. This is the church building shown above.
The third site of the church was purchased from Mr. P. W. Thompson just across the road and a new sanctuary was built in 1961. There were some additional Sunday school rooms added in 1965. In 1973, a new parsonage was built along with the purchase of more land. In 1981 a completely new sanctuary was build along with Sunday school rooms, baptistry, and bathrooms.
The old church building (pictured above) is presently located in the pasture of Louis H. Hall and some of the lumber that is in this building came from the building that was located on its first site. Another interesting fact about the original building is that it contains a balcony where the slaves would sit and worship.
Following is a photograph of the current Beulah Baptist Church building: