Below is a list of the top-fifty events relating to Caswell County, North Carolina. The order is approximately chronological. Comments are welcome. Click images to see a larger version.
1. In the 1750s the first settlers arrived in what would become Orange County (established 1755) and then Caswell County (established 1777)
3. Revolutionary War (1775-1783)
4. Caswell County created from Orange County (1777)
5. Leasburg established as first county seat (1783)
8. Person County carved from Caswell County (1792)
9. County seat moved to Caswell Courthouse (became Yanceyville) (1792)
10. First Caswell County bank opened in Milton (c.1818)