Sunday, June 13, 2010

Photograph Identification Project

(click on photograph for larger image)

Any help identifying this photograph submitted by Vicki Cox would be greatly appreciated:

My grandparents were Howard and Sue Apple Cox. I know the photograph is of no one in the Apple family, so it probably belonged to my grandfather. My grandmother's parents were Shuford and Mary Frances Nunn Apple. My grandfather's parents were Charlie and Sallie Lillard Cox. I think it may be a Lillard family but the dates for the children I have don't seem to match up. Other family names on my grandmother's side were McKinney, Sartin and Cornwell. Other family names on my grandfather's side were Gammon, Vernon, and Williams. I know most all of these families were people from Rockingham County, but I am hoping somebody recognizes them.
_______________

Permalink

No comments:

Post a Comment