The following items were found by a Pinnix family descendant in the files of the Caswell County Historical Association:
Married to Benjamin F. Walker
6. Mary Elizabeth Pinnix B May 2, 1834 D
7. Ella Joe Pinnix -2nd daughter of Joseph G. and Mary Elizabeth. B
8. J.C. Pinnix B 1820 D 1866
9 . James Marshall Pinnix –son of Joseph G. and Mary Elizabeth. D
10. John C. Pinnix killed son and drowned self on
11. Mrs. Esther Walker- married to Dr. John A. Pinnix. B 1874 D 1949 buried at Bethel Cemetary.
12. Mrs. Eugenia Swift- married to Charlie (Charles) Pinnix. She was the daughter of J.M. Swift and B. Lownes. Charles Pinnix was a lawyer in
13. Pinnix family cemetery located on Hassel Byrd farm 2 miles east of Kerr's chapel missionary Baptist church.
14. George Knox Pinnix – unknown dates
15. George W. Pinnix (Penix) –Pd. 50 cents for land for Bush Arbour Meetinghouse.
16.Ida May Pinnix B Nov 1967 D 1895 in
17. Dr. John Alexander Pinnix- 2,000 people attended his funeral. His parents were John Calvin and Barbara Pinnix. He married Esther Hattie Walker. Her parents were L.A. Walker and Mrs. A Clay. B 1846 D 1931. At the age of 80, he attended the confederate reunion in 1926. Esther was from
18. J.C. Pinnix- Published in the Caswell Messenger in 1926 on Methodism. B 1820. D 1866. Buried in Pinnix Cemetary.
19. John Brooks Pinnix- son of John G. and Hannah S. Pinnix. B
20. John G. Pinnix- B April 9, 1845 D
21. Joseph Pinnix (pennix) married Betsy Kerr daughter of John and Mary Graves Kerr.
22. Capt. Joseph C. Pinnix of N.C. militia married Mary Elizabeth. Buried in Yanceyville Meth. Cemetary. B
25. W.B. Pinnix – Cousin of Dr. J.A. Pinnix of Danville also of Mrs. Hatchett of Ruffin, NC and J. Charles Pinnix a lawyer in Murfreesboro,
26. Mrs. Willie Mae Pinnix- daughter of Mrs. Annie McCullock Eastwood.
27. Capt. Thomas Graves married Katherine. Born in
28. Mary Graves B
- Their children were:
- Rev. John Kerr Married Elizabeth Williams
- Polly Kerr
- Isabella Kerr married Christopher Brooks
- Betsy Kerr married Joseph Pinnix
- Nancy Kerr married Benjamin Lea
- James Kerr married Frances McNeil
- Siblings of
John Herndon, Barzillai, Ann, Solomon, James, Azariah, Thomas, Isabella.Permalink